• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where were you 20 years ago?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(not) studying for my a levels.

Mainly using one of these

Comment

Living in Reading, wondering if I'd ever get a whole nights sleep again, after the birth of my daughter two weeks earlier.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
        Living in Reading, wondering if I'd ever get a whole nights sleep again, after the birth of my daughter two weeks earlier.
        Similar, but Halifax, son and 2.5 months earlier.

Comment

Primary School..........

Comment

Doing pretty much the same as I'm doing now but for a better daily rate.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

18 and full of stupidity

I'm now 38 and full of stupidity.

Comment

Year before my leaving certificate............
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                  Primary School..........
                  Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  18 and full of stupidity

I'm now 38 and full of stupidity.
                  Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Year before my leaving certificate............
                  Now I'm feeling old

Cue MF...
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Working in the National Engineering Laboratory and hating everything and everyone. Permenant job and permenantly skint.....

Little did I know that redundancy was on the way (YAY !) to change my life completely. Contracting, importing, the lottery, STD's were all on there way
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                      Working in the National Engineering Laboratory and hating everything and everyone. Permenant job and permenantly skint.....

Little did I know that redundancy was on the way (YAY !) to change my life completely. Contracting, importing, the lottery, STD's were all on there way
                      The NEL, steam tables doing my degree and a 6 month gig in the building next door where we decamped to the crooked lum each lunch time for 3 pints.

Comment

Working...
                      X