• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where were you 20 years ago?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    31st March 1991 was an Easter Sunday, so I would probably have been binge eating Cadbury's Buttons.
    In that case I was probably enjoying the weekend out on the local moors.

My home kit at the time was the monochrome version of this:

Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Excellent. Do you get much call for your CD-i skills these days?
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Panicking about my A-Levels.

(4 'A's in the end).

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
          Panicking about my A-Levels.

(4 'A's in the end).
          Swot
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working for a bank.

21 years ago I had just spent the day throwing stones at the police.

I'm not sure of the exact point at which I started selling out.
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

ZBC

Studying business
              "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Busily building radio telemetry kit.

Here:

Those two buildings look like Cherie Blair and her twin sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  Those two buildings look like Cherie Blair and her twin sister.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Most memorable was the afternoon when the woman in the flat below had some very active & noisy rumpy pumpy, much to everyone's amusement.
                    especially to the amusement of the other customers of "Kutz and Kurl Hair & Beauty"!

Comment

Botswana, wondering how I was going to get to the airport in the midst of civil unrest. Not so much worried about the locals but if I didn't get home I'd miss the wife's birthday then there'd be hell to pay.

Comment

Working...
                      X