• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is an office, not a personal wardrobe and bathroom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    You have two pairs of pants?

Forget the flash cars and million pound houses, that's what I call extravagant
    Isn't it odd how you have a picture of someone in your mind initially, then you get to know more about them. The picture usually changes.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I have a pre-op photo of myself on my desk.

Ftfy.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Isn't it odd how you have a picture of someone in your mind initially, then you get to know more about them. The picture usually changes.
        Actually, I buy 15 new pairs of M&S white boxers every year or so, a 2 week supply, and I keep the last years ones in a draw for when I'm too lazy to do the washing for more than two weeks. Which is about once a month.

In the past I have bought clothes rather than do the washing. I have dozens of t shirts and probably close to 100 pairs of socks.
        Last edited by doodab; 31 March 2011, 09:44.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Actually, I buy 15 new pairs of M&S white boxers every year or so, a 2 week supply, and I keep the last years ones in a draw for when I'm too lazy to do the washing for more than two weeks. Which is about once a month.

In the past I have bought clothes rather than do the washing. I have dozens of t shirts and probably close to 100 pairs of socks.
          That's good to know, thanks. I hope you don't mind if I don't return the favour around providing details of my own underwear purchasing habits
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            That's good to know, thanks. I hope you don't mind if I don't return the favour around providing details of my own underwear purchasing habits
            Well you've already mentioned the purple overpants, probably best to leave it there lest my illusions be completely shattered.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Well you've already mentioned the purple overpants, probably best to leave it there lest my illusions be completely shattered.
              Overpants.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Whats one of those?

My pet hate.... it's a god damn DRAWER!!!!
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Whats one of those?

Someone else had this rant recently
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Whats one of those?

yeah yeah yeah yeah
                    at the end of the day does it basically really matter?
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                      yeah yeah yeah yeah
                      at the end of the day does it basically really matter?
                      I'm all over it.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X