• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am not TestMangler

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Testmangler. Shaunbhoy just called your pint a poof!

Gets popcorn.
    I don't drink beer darlin'

I'm a Jack Daniels sort of a guy

x
    Last edited by TestMangler; 29 March 2011, 15:05.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Any of the Tims on here after most Old Firm games these days. Or at least we would if he stopped greeting into his porridge and came out of hiding long enough.

HTH

Funnily enough I couldn't find you after the last one.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
        I thought that as well. Ah **** that means I'm your sockie...

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        You thought wrong.
        I thought everyone knew Carling was an AtW fembot
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Funnily enough I couldn't find you after the last one.

A mere glitch in Lenny's Green and White Army's march towards glory. Only a player with a cloven hoof could have got that winning goal to spin so outlandishly off the post and into the net. Twas the Devil's work I tell ye!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

A mere glitch in Lenny's Green and White Army's march towards glory. Only a player with a cloven hoof could have got that winning goal to spin so outlandishly off the post and into the net. Twas the Devil's work I tell ye!!

This is a thread about me not being Incognito and MF being a ****.

Don't turn it in to one of your paranoid football threads
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

I'm a Jack Daniels sort of a guy
              You live in Scotland and yet you drink that industrial paint stripper? Good God.....where is your taste?
              That said, you did 'fess up to being a Murderwell fan, so I am assuming the therapy is still ongoing.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Well at least it's not the fault of the 'SFA/Ref/Masons/SFL/The Wind/UEFA/The Wrong Colour Grass/A Y in the Month *' this time round.

* delete where applicable
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Well at least it's not the fault of the 'SFA/Ref/Masons/SFL/The Wind/UEFA/The Wrong Colour Grass/A Y in the Month *' this time round.

* delete where applicable
                  I noticed that Mr Diouf was expanding on just where the blame lay for your Scottish Cup defeat to us. What a role model he is.

El Hadji Diouf: 'Calum Murray is the worst ref I've ever had' | Football | The Guardian

Comment

I noticed that Mr Diouf was expanding on just where the blame lay for your Scottish Cup defeat to us. What a role model he is.

El Hadji Diouf: 'Calum Murray is the worst ref I've ever had' | Football | The Guardian

Oh ******* purlease

Celtic's Lennon sent to the stands in Bilbao friendly | Football | STV Sport

Sent to the stand in a friendly?? Was that the SFA as well?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      I have based this on the fact that the further you get North the more stupid you get. You could argue that your all smarter than Churchill but I do believe he's from Iceland.

Hth

Mf
                      One day, you piece of crap, I will ram my fist down your throat removing several of your teeth in the process.

Comment

Working...
                      X