• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Jeremy Vine show?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess that's the only kind you feel confident taking on. Typical forum troll/bully.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I guess that's the only kind you feel confident taking on. Typical forum troll/bully.
      Yeah that's right, I'm a typical forum troll/bully.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Who actually listens to that program?

As I can tell they pick the 5 biggest items from the news from the previous day, pick a bunch of idiots in occupations ranging from truck driver to hairdresser and give them a few minutes each to talk complete tulip on a topic they know nothing about.

It is actually painful to listen to.
        Jeremy Vine's voice is enough to make me change over. However, given that it clashes with You and Yours, I rarely listen to it
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
        X