• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What makes an Agent?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having read all the above I have come to the conclusion that I am actualy an agent in the wrong job
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
      Having read all the above I have come to the conclusion that I am actualy an agent in the wrong job
      8) Deliberately being in the 'wrong job' to salve their conciences

9) Having unusually big, white, heavily-reconstructed teeth (for this far East of California)

10) Covertly smoking Marlboro Lights

11) Continually worrying about which brand of condom is safest, yet natural-feeling

12) Wondering what all those computer nerds do all day anyway - and pondering on why they couldn't do it

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Bogeyman: You are scaring me now!!!!

PS. Have you considered contributing to the take the piss out of Threaded thread?
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
          Bogeyman: You are scaring me now!!!!

PS. Have you considered contributing to the take the piss out of Threaded thread?
          Well, that's what Bogeymen are supposed to do! Scare you!

I suspect LG, that you are actually a closet Agent.

I think you'd better think it through, be true to yourself, and come out to DA and the gang.

I'm sure you'd feel much better about yourself - even if your parents and friends and everyone you've ever known treat you like a pariah.
          Last edited by bogeyman; 7 March 2006, 18:51.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by sonu
            Read many posts on here criticizing Agents and their day-to-day methods. Has anyone conducted any psycho / socio analysis on agents and what were their findings
            Market traders in suits.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

(13) Smelling of Old Spice and Hi Karate

(14) Constantly picking their nose and sniffing
              Last edited by hyperD; 8 March 2006, 10:05.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Shut The Fu** Up
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                  shut The Fu** Up
                  And they are blessed with the gift of the gab ...

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                    Shut The Fu** Up
                    (15) Always seem to suffer from PMT
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

All my agents are police checked. And we are recruiting if anybody is interested.

Wireless Wizard
                      Last edited by clark1e; 8 March 2006, 13:33.
                      Wireless Wizard

Comment

Working...
                      X