• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thursday caption competition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to read the suggested captions and guessing what the piccie is
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      See, it was not that hard to get on your knees in front of me.

Comment

Are those new, Helmut?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

And I push with the finger on my other hand into your anus - like this........

Comment

and then I'll finish with an "Evian Facial Spritz"
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Ah so you do like my remote controlled butt plug
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

I’m too short to give a pearl necklace.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Brace yourself, I'm just about to sneeze all over you.

Comment

Okay, open your eyes now Hilary, and see if you can guess which one of my enormous nostrils THIS bad boy was plucked from!!!
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

If I was Berlusconi, you'd already be pregnant.
                      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                      X