• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobsworths

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Shortarse.

OMG, really, did you think that??
    Honestly?

Yes, that's how I read it.

I also think you hate cripples as well from the thread I read yesterday. Good job shes doesn't hate midgets hey Mary
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Honestly?

Yes, that's how I read it.

I also think you hate cripples as well from the thread I read yesterday. Good job shes doesn't hate midgets hey Mary
      Bloody hell - I'm mortified now
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Bloody hell - I'm mortified now
        He's winding you up - he's just touchy cos his boyfriend stood him up last night.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          He's winding you up - he's just touchy cos his rent boy stood him up last night.
          FTFY - don't give him ideas above his station.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BIT View Post
            that made me laugh! I could write a 12-volume tirade on that very subject and I rarely have to go, my mate's dad collapsed once (alcohol issues) prompting my mate to run down to the surgery (had already called ambulance) to try and get his dad some immediate attention, the battle axes on reception called the cops when my mate became exasperated with them as they refused to even contact a doctor in one of the offices, I don't think he got nicked but was too late for his dad.

I've changed surgery but the new place has a similar policy of obstinate and unhelpful receptionists.
            What do you expect a GP to do for a man that has collapsed when the ambulance is on its way?

Your friend watched his dad booze himself to death for probably years and when he eventually dropped it is all the Doctor's fault? My arse.

Guilt by proxy. His death was nothing to do with the NHS but a self inflicted death where blame can be apportioned to others from simple minded people who know nothing about medicine. He boozed his way out of life and nobody stopped him. Your friend killed his dad by not stopping him drinking.

Next!

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              What do you expect a GP to do for a man that has collapsed when the ambulance is on its way?

Your friend watched his dad booze himself to death for probably years and when he eventually dropped it is all the Doctor's fault? My arse.

Guilt by proxy. His death was nothing to do with the NHS but a self inflicted death where blame can be apportioned to others from simple minded people who know nothing about medicine. He boozed his way out of life and nobody stopped him. Your friend killed his dad by not stopping him drinking.

Next!
              did I say it was the doctors fault?!?! next time perhaps read posts before answering we were talking about receptionists....
              sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

Oops, I meant the receptionists were nasty not the gays, they are usually grand.

Do I need to edit that post?
                So gays are grand, receptionists are nasty. What about gay receptionists?

Comment

did I say it was the doctors fault?!?! next time perhaps read posts before answering we were talking about receptionists....
                  I was refering to the surgery as The Doctors.

Obviously your mate was being abusive so the police were called. Sounds like a nice family.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    I was refering to the surgery as The Doctors.

Obviously your mate was being abusive so the police were called. Sounds like a nice family.
                    I couldn't say I wasn't there, sounds like you were though
                    sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

I couldn't say I wasn't there, sounds like you were though
                      Was he Glasweigian?
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X