• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Here we go again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say we have to stop this.

Stop those bright immigrants that might make UK people look dim and help the state to increase their chav and welfare population. Furthermore, since immigration will be so difficult only criminals will make it here. So UK will be full of chavs and foreign criminals. This is the way to build the nation's wealth!
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Almost right.

We should prevent immigration of talented non-EU people who might contribute to our wealth and growth. Whereas we should remove all barriers to chavs, and unskilled workers from Eastern Europe. Oooh. We've done that. Yippee.

I think I'll have another pyrogi thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
        I would say we have to stop this.

Stop those bright immigrants that might make UK people look dim and help the state to increase their chav and welfare population. Furthermore, since immigration will be so difficult only criminals will make it here. So UK will be full of chavs and foreign criminals. This is the way to build the nation's wealth!
        Sarcasm Franco. The points I wish to make are that I am not against emigration. Emigration should be on a level playing field for all. Some emigrants are intelligent and disserve their jobs and I have many friends in IT and who are emigrant IT workers. On the other hand I have worked with many emigrant IT workers who are less than competent and some that have bogus qualifications. I’ve also come across the ridiculous situation of waiting weeks to be security cleared to start a contract only to find that I am then working along side migrant workers whom can not be security cleared because their country does not hold the appropriate records.
        HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

Originally posted by Clog II The Avenger
          ... Some emigrants are intelligent and disserve their jobs and I have many friends in IT and who are emigrant IT workers. On the other hand I have worked with many emigrant IT workers who are less than competent and some that have bogus qualifications.
          Of course, but that's true for everybody, emigrants make no exception. Indeed, I would think this masquerade is way harder for foreigners as they don't have the appropriate language skills to cover their inadequacies (and I can show you many examples of natives whose only skill is this one).
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
          X