• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Census

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    But the important question is why is question 17 left intentionally blank? What does it really mean, and should we be concerned? Is it part of some top secret government citizen tracking system in readiness for the invasion?
    It is a test of the nation's creativity and defiant spirit. Use it, and use it well.

Comment

Got mine yesterday.

Did it online 5 minutes ago.

My god, it is pretty intrusive, you feel like they have stripped you naked and examined you with a microscope.

On the plus side, the online form was very easy to use and reliable. Well done to whoever was in charge of the software.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

According to the census I'm a black one legged albanian lesbian midget, that should up the locals grants a bit or have I missed of any diversity tick boxes ?
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          Got mine yesterday.

Did it online 5 minutes ago.
          I am so feckless that I have no idea who, if indeed I, will be in my house 2 weeks in the future, so I'll be doing it on the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
            Anyone done it yet? How intrusive? Big Brother is watching YOU
            Copy and paste from here

Random Names
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
              Anyone done it yet? How intrusive? Big Brother is watching YOU
              Yeah Illgeal not to do it and taking your kids out school!

******* Police State man! ******* Police State!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Haven't decided yet on Jedi or Pastafarian.
                There is a campaign for people to say they have no religion.

One of the aims is to get rid of the Bishops from the House of Lords.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  On the plus side, the online form was very easy to use and reliable. Well done to whoever was in charge of the software.
                  Except you're not meant to do it until 27th March, so somebody screwed up the first most basic test that the software had to perform.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                    Except you're not meant to do it until 27th March, so somebody screwed up the first most basic test that the software had to perform.
                    You are right. I did not even bother reading through the paperwork, saw that I could do it online and went ahead and did it. Explains why the website was very responsive unlike other sites which just crash under load.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      There is a campaign for people to say they have no religion.

One of the aims is to get rid of the Bishops from the House of Lords.
                      Have slept on it overnight and decided on 'None' for my national identity.

Comment

Working...
                      X