• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

C'mon the spurs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    To me it seemed more like the problem was Crouch's method of heading involves standing still and letting the ball bounce off his head.

Nice they got through but it was not a great display. Hopefully they'll not find themselves outclassed and made to look silly next round.
    Has he got something against heading goalwards? Everytime it came his way he knocked it down for their invisible striker. Crouch is w@nk. The way they celebrated at the end, you would have thought that they had won the cup!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
      Has he got something against heading goalwards? Everytime it came his way he knocked it down for their invisible striker. Crouch is w@nk. The way they celebrated at the end, you would have thought that they had won the cup!
      Crouch may or may not be w@nk, but he's scored winners against both Milan sides and scored to earn draws in two other champions league ties this season.

Arsenal might have benefited with a w@nk like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        Crouch may or may not be w@nk, but he's scored winners against both Milan sides and scored to earn draws in two other champions league ties this season.

Arsenal might have benefited with a w@nk like that.
        But he makes every team he plays for look w@nk as they resort to hoofing the ball ou to him so that he can nod it down. And he still looks like Timmy from South Park. Obviously without the wheelchair.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Crouch can be a useful player, but the problem is that European refs give too many fouls against him.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Crouch can be a useful player, but the problem is that European refs give too many fouls against him.
            I agree - like for getting things down off tall shelves and putting light bulbs in. Too one dimentional. Last night the Milan players were drawing fouls by backing into him and play broke down.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
            X