• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flatulent cat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Wilmslow isn't even 6ft and he's not ginger. Nice try though.
    6 Foot 7 and strawberry blonde then. Sheesh.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
      6 Foot 7 and strawberry blonde then. Sheesh.

I'm not Wilmslow.

Comment

I'm not Wilmslow.
        Only you would know if that was true.
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Here I am working at home and bloody Testermog 2 keeps jumping on my legs and farting.

Any top tips for dealing with a flatulent cat?
          The cat is practicing cat psychology on you.

Because you are working and ignoring the cat, the cat is pretending that it's not bothered, and is trying to be indifferent by jumping up on to you, and farting.

The correct response to this, in order to assert dominance, is to employ reverse psychological cat behaviour, and crouch down to the same level as the cat, and without looking at it in the eye, crap on its head.
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
            Only you would know if that was true.
            Me, Pogle, EO, EOs Missus, Richard Cranium, CM and others.

Epic fail

Nice try though.

Comment

Would you define them as your friends or people who are reasonably friendly towards you, perhaps with good sense of humour?
              Are you Wilmslow?
              Yes or No.

Comment

Epic fail

Nice try though.
                This is a powerful argument, but we must consider the possibility (however remote) that they are all your sockies, except Mrs EO who would be an invention.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Are you Wilmslow?Yes or No.
                  I'm not Wilmslow.

Comment

I'm not Wilmslow.
                    Is that a yes or a no? You seem to be avoiding the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Is that a yes or a no? You seem to be avoiding the question.
                      Indeed he does...

Comment

Working...
                      X