• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bristols

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Their cars look complete and utter tulip and I am pretty sure inside they are also 70s technology - it might soon be probably impossible to certify one of those due to too high emissions.
    I refer you to my previous suggestion. If this country is such a sh!thole then **** off back to the stinking, corrupt place of your birth.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      I refer you to my previous suggestion. If this country is such a sh!thole then **** off back to the stinking, corrupt place of your birth.

No, that car's design is sh*t. Range Rovers are good, just shame they are now owned by foreign country.

I quiet like it in this country because I don't have to pay attention to knuts who tell me to go somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

No, that car's design is sh*t. Range Rovers are good, just shame they are now owned by foreign country.

I quiet like it in this country because I don't have to pay attention to knuts who tell me to go somewhere else.
        Oh the ironing!

Comment

Still it's rather telling that some of you don't recognise quality when you see it.
          Seriously? I've got a headache after looking at the Bristol site. Those angles are not right. My eyes, my poor eyes.
          "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
            Seriously? I've got a headache after looking at the Bristol site. Those angles are not right. My eyes, my poor eyes.
            That's probably because you're used to looking at vehicles that are mass produced. I was talking about the quality of the goods.

They are probably an aquired taste though.

Comment

This comes from a guy who put voluntarily into his profile that he is on a rug licking his balls...

With this sort of taste it is no wonder you like Bristols

Comment

That's probably because you're used to looking at vehicles that are mass produced. I was talking about the quality of the goods.

Seriously, it's like something from the 70's.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Here's the 412, looks like a Triumph Stag gone wrong...

Comment

If old tech then bring back this;

Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                      Here's the 412, looks like a Triumph Stag gone wrong...
                      Wouldn't want to be run over by that.... all those angles.

Cars are curvy now for quite a few reasons.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X