• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yesterday I watched

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recently watched Grown Ups - not as funny as expected and quite sappy "hollywood" happy stuff - but not as bad as I feared as this was the second time I tried to watch it.

And Salma is always worth a look.
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      * Unthinkable (2010), a thought provoking thriller about a the interrogation of a terrorist who has planted several nuclear bombs in US cities, the terrorist being played by the amazingly versatile Michael Sheen.

I must be a bad person, because the immediate thought it provoked in me was why, in that extreme situation, didn't the interrogator immediately shoo all the amateurs and waverers out of the room and get to work on the guy's family in front of him. Any blame would have been the terrorist's, for bringing about the situation.
      Might check that out.

In a similar vein, have you seen Traitor? Not a bad movie if a little too long.

Comment

Working...
      X