• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brian Cox

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    He was on R4 this morning with some other fella. They were talking about some stuff that went over my head
    Pigeons?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

He's on again. Tonight BBC2 20:30 "Stargazing Live". Be there or be elsewhere. Dara O Briain will be there too

Great timing it is too, the sky has been clear the past few nights, especially yesterday and looks set to be good here again tonight. Venus and Jupiter shining oh so brightly and Orion resplendent in the heavens.

Get Google Sky Maps installed and give your smartphone's sensors a workout.
      Last edited by TimberWolf; 16 January 2012, 19:18.

Comment

Thanks TW! Wifey will be happy...
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

There already is one Brian Cox, this guy needs to change his name. By the first brian cox i mean the actor from dundee

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

Her collar and cuffs don't match. I bet her muff is not ginger. Anyway, I'm off for a cold shower.
            Bit of a plain Jane, and I'm sure the carpet doesn't match the curtains

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

The Horror! Oh the Horror!

My ex-lustee gets all moist over him, apparently.

Hope she doesn't read this post.
              Typical woman. Getting moist over the unobtainable.

Comment

Working...
              X