• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LoveFilm online

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    What to nick the DVDs off people as they come out?
    Well I was suggesting that you use your wages to pay for them yourself, but hey, if your instinct is to veer towards the violent and illegal route, fill yer boots. I've never done an Alpha Course BTW.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

So I complain LF they don't offer good online facilities, and you make the logical jump that I can't afford the service? It's not about money it's about service; on the PS3 you're not even allowed to pay extra for the new films.

Never mind an alpha course, I;d recommend checking out your local comp for adult basic literacy courses.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        So I complain LF they don't offer good online facilities, and you make the logical jump that I can't afford the service? It's not about money it's about service; on the PS3 you're not even allowed to pay extra for the new films.

Never mind an alpha course, I;d recommend checking out your local comp for adult basic literacy courses.
        Methinks you doth protest too much.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I did once consider LF, and the idea of clicking and ordering online seemed fairly hassle free.

The only part that seemed a bit annoying was having to go out and post the things back.

If the postie in the morning could collect it and save me bother, then it might be useful.
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
          X