• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Return of the Zepplins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    Then it will go down like a Led Zeppelin
    I see Mr McDonald's carriage has arrived!

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      I'm sure this comes up every couple of years and then nothing ever happens.
      True. Just like hypersonic aeroplanes that could get you to Australia for lunch and back to the UK in time for dinner.

Somebody stole the future. I'll not start that rant again.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        True. Just like hypersonic aeroplanes that could get you to Australia for lunch and back to the UK in time for dinner.

Somebody stole the future. I'll not start that rant again.
        What's the latest regarding the Moller(sp?) flying car?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          What's the latest regarding the Moller(sp?) flying car?
          Went bust after their only prototype made it's one and only flight (if you can call hovering 6-8 inches off the ground flying).

Edit: It apparently managed 15 feet.
          Last edited by DaveB; 24 February 2011, 16:00.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

There will be no more 9/11 style attacks if these become the norm. It's not much of a terrorist attack, bumping a big balloon harmlessly into a building over and over again
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
            X