• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shaunbhoy, you coming to Toon?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testimonial

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    I was contemplating it darren although it is a fair hike from South Devon. I traipsed up to Glasgow last month with my son for a midweek match and it is a lot of driving. I mentioned the Shearer Testimonial to him and he is up for it as one of his best mates is a Toon fan and would probably come along too. Celtic are only getting 3000 tickets, but I am sure segregation will not be that much of an issue. I'll let you know!
    Cheers SB, drop me an email if you fancy coming up.

Comment

Testimonial

Originally posted by MrsGoof
      does Godro tax them yet?
      All the proceeds are going to charity so won't be taxed!

Comment

Indeed!
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ordered my ticket today for my seat. I expect it will be a complete sell out.

Darren, who'd you like as our new manager?
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

New Manager

Originally posted by ControlG
            Ordered my ticket today for my seat. I expect it will be a complete sell out.

Darren, who'd you like as our new manager?
            Would like O'Neill or Hitzfeld but can't see either joining given O'Neill's holding for the England job and Freddy doesn't like the German. Suspect Freddy will try and sort out Roeder's qualifications if he continue's to do well....playing well, not have to pay anyone compensation and he won't ask for £2-3m a year salary!

Do you have anyone in mind?

Comment

I agree that O'Neill or Hitzfeld would be ideal but doubt that we'll get either. Not overly keen on Allardyce.

Roeder seems to have gelled the team so not as worried about him being in charge until the end of the season as I was when Souness went (although delighted to get rid of him).

I just hope that whoever we get is 'wanted' by the majority of the fans and that he is given a fair crack of the whip. The taxi was waiting for Souness from the moment he first set foot into St. James.

Are you a season ticket holder?
              "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Souness

Originally posted by ControlG
                Are you a season ticket holder?
                Agree with you about Sourpus, never liked the guy, didn't deserve the job.

Not a season ticket holder, not much need as have access to a number of tickets for almost every game, but due to work, bit difficult to get to every home game. Tend to get to a quite a large number of away games due to where I now live just off the M62 in Yorkshire.

And you?

Comment

This is my first season as a season ticket holder. Seated in Sir John Hall stand (middle tier) just to the East Stand side of the goal.

Started attending games in 1971 for about 5 years then was an armchair supporter whilst I was away from the North East until last year when I started going to the games again.

Now wonder why I missed all those years.

Looking forward to Bolton on Saturday, a win would really build us up for an exciting end to what has been a disappointing season.

Comment

New Manager

Will be an interesting game tomorrow, I'll be in the 1892 Seats, Milburn lower level, not far from the corner flag next to the Sir John stand.

Looking forward to this weekend, and a few beers down the quayside afterwards!

Comment

Working...
                    X