• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Busted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't "He knows the score" a bit of a butch thing to be saying? Is she also prone to saying things like "Come on my son!", "Button it you mug!" and "I heard Millsy gone down for two year for that Chelmsford blag"?

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
      Isn't "He knows the score" a bit of a butch thing to be saying? Is she also prone to saying things like "Come on my son!", "Button it you mug!" and "I heard Millsy gone down for two year for that Chelmsford blag"?

Note to self: make Wilmslow more plausible.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Just walk up to her and pinch her arse, give a little wink and tell her that you will be round later to sort her out.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          It means she thinks you are fugly and would not even if the survival of the human race depended on it.

HTH
          Thought you left forever?

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post

I bet she's the type to call men 'MATE'
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

If you want to know how to deal with it, read a book called How to Become an Alpha Male by John Alexander. It will make you be able to connect with her on an emotional level, and understand her feelings and how to deal with it.

It's a great book - I read it and now everyone in the office thinks I'm gay

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
                If you want to know how to deal with it, read a book called How to Become an Alpha Male by John Alexander. It will make you be able to connect with her on an emotional level, and understand her feelings and how to deal with it.

It's a great book - I read it and now everyone in the office thinks I'm gay
                Loser
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

"She knows the score alright"

HR

Start looking for a new job.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Rugmuncher?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      Just walk up to her and pinch her arse, give a little wink and tell her that you will be round later to sort her out.
                      Hmmm, he might find he's finishing his contract a lot earlier
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X