• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Football Threads on this Forum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    I'd have a drink with any of the Dhims on this site. They'd be buying of course.

Better organise it for Giro day then......
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by GillsMan View Post
      I'm a Gillingham fan but have been a season ticket holder at Crawley Town for the past three seasons. Getting my reward on Saturday with a trip to Old Trafford that makes it all worth it.
      Everyone outside the Home Counties wishes you luck.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Fair enough Incognito, but some of it can appear pretty vicious to neutral eyes.
        Whereas every other thread in general comes across as a right big love in.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          Oi you!! Get back to molesting that Mutton!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            To be fair 2 Scotsmen in a bar, both would probably die of dehydration waiting for the other to buy a drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
              I'd have a drink with any of the Dhims on this site. They'd be buying of course.
              Ah yes, but for every fiver we spend you'd have to spend a tenner.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Now, you huns and tims have a nice weekend. Please keep the domestic violence and alcohol related crime to a minimum.

All us neutrals want a nice quiet Old Firm weekend
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by GillsMan View Post
                  I'm a Gillingham fan but have been a season ticket holder at Crawley Town for the past three seasons. Getting my reward on Saturday with a trip to Old Trafford that makes it all worth it.
                  Nice one. I'm Leeds but as Kingstonian are the closest team to me, they are the ones I go to.

You won't need me to tell you how much I want you to get a win.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                    Nice one. I'm Leeds but as Kingstonian are the closest team to me, they are the ones I go to.

You won't need me to tell you how much I want you to get a win.
                    I thought Kingstonian had been taken over by AFC Wimbledon?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X