• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Touchy Subject: Any blokes on here had / considered a Hair Transplant?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
    it's where they take a strip of hair from the back of your head, which is more like pubic hair, and move it in batches of 10 hairs or so, to the front or top of your head.
    With a minge as a crown, you risk looking like the prick underneath.

Last edited by RichardCranium; 16 February 2011, 16:45. Reason: Trying to make it less offensive, and more funny. And still failing.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      No. Just shave your head instead (stubble length, not complete skinhead); you might be pleasantly surprised how some women react.
      Agree. I always said the more I lost my hair, the shorter I'd have it cut. I'm down to a No1 at the sides and back and a No2 on top. It looks rubbish when you are a bit of a baldy and it starts to get longer. The missus likes it as well.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I had the same thoughts when the barber laughed the last time I asked for a number 3. he pulled out a minus 2.5

I asked the missus if she thought I should spend a few grand getting some alfalfa sown on my baldy ead.
        She said 'all in all, its way down my list of concerns about your appearance, why not split the money and spend a few hundred getting your beer belly lipoed off, a hundred getting some of those chins off, some industrial strength deodorant and a couple of grand getting your willy enlarged to four inches long'

and that was on valentines day

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
          .......they take a strip of hair (c. 10000 hairs) from the back of your head, which is more like pubic hair..............
          WFT??
          Since when has the hair on the back of your head been like Pubic Hair!!!
          Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
          Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
            WFT??
            Since when has the hair on the back of your head been like Pubic Hair!!!
            it would be , if you were a dick head

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              I had the same thoughts when the barber laughed the last time I asked for a number 3. he pulled out a minus 2.5

I asked the missus if she thought I should spend a few grand getting some alfalfa sown on my baldy ead.
              She said 'all in all, its way down my list of concerns about your appearance, why not split the money and spend a few hundred getting your beer belly lipoed off, a hundred getting some of those chins off, some industrial strength deodorant and a couple of grand getting your willy enlarged to four inches long'

and that was on valentines day

Awwww
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

If you have it all shaved off, what do you use to get the shiny look? Or is matt best?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  No. Just shave your head instead (stubble length, not complete skinhead); you might be pleasantly surprised how some women react.
                  I LOVE bald heads.

Especially freshly shaved.

Skinhead works on lots of blokes.

(Oh and to wash your head use women's face cleaning liquid i.e. Simple, make sure you have a hat for every occasion especially in the summer and you may have to use moisturiser. )

BTW it's blokes who have a problem with male baldness on other men regardless of their sexuality. Most women don't care either way.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Nope but I have been looking into anal bleaching as people keep complaining that when I moon them it looks like a baboon has escaped from the zoo
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      Nope but I have been looking into anal bleaching as people keep complaining that when I moon them it looks like a baboon has escaped from the zoo
                      Get it waxed.

Beauticians have seen a lot worse.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X