• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who else didn't buy the other half a Valetines gift?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have left a card in the letter box for her, I will cook her a big dinner and have made dessert myself for after. We will watch a rom com, then as the credits roll I will kiss her on the ear and whisper "does this mean I can go out with the lads all weekend?"

Comment

It will soon be like the USA, everyone gets a card

http://valentine.firstblogfirst.com/...alentines-day/

http://babyparenting.about.com/od/ho...pvdaygifts.htm
      Last edited by Paddy; 14 February 2011, 17:45.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Wifey has said no need for a card or flowers since she finds it all very commercial.

I have promised her 100% attention tonight instead of tapping away on the laptop.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

2 for 1 bunches of flowers for £5 from my local petrol station M&S. Sorted.

Comment

No gifts, just an e card to each other and a hug when the wifey came home from work....

Comment

We did valentines day yesterday - cos I'm not around on Mondays.
              We exchanged cards and I got a really nice box of Lir chocolates.
              He also got breakfast in bed
              I even cut the toast into heart shapes

We've got a big wedding anniversary coming up in April and we'll be making much more of an effort for that.
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

I asked if I could fix a plan B bug and we bartered until we settled on watching 'The Crazies'.

Who says romance is dead.

Comment

Bloody oven. Had the grill on for the last 30 minutes, just checked the oven/food and it's stone cold.

Easy mistake to make.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

No cards, no flowers, no presents and Mr N has b*ggered orf out for the evening.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      No cards, no flowers, no presents and Mr N has b*ggered orf out for the evening.
                      I'm sure AtW will turn up soon to try the 'cry on my shoulder and I'll feel your tit' routine.

Comment

Working...
                      X