• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's always interesting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here's Russian Songstress Zemfira, actually Bashkiri but let's leave the ethnics out of it..

She was a bit of a fit bit, but now she's gone all dead skinny and lesbo, but this song is ace, vid is ace, it's in Russian but the lyrics are a bit simplistic anyway, title is 'Progulka' - means 'A walk'...

That aside, Zemfira is a real talent, great voice, great songs, wrong country...

Comment

I actually really like Tatu. Again. LastFm. Tatu radio! Yes comdrade!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        I was in love with the blonde one and had to hide the records under the bed when the mates came around. Their music was good too.
        She was mine you bastard! I had wet dreams - the lot!

Mind you, she's a 60 yo bag now , you can have her! I'm moving onto Kate Bush, wank over that, buster!!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          She was mine you bastard! I had wet dreams - the lot!

Mind you, she's a 60 yo bag now , you can have her! I'm moving onto Kate Bush, wank over that, buster!!

Met her.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Met her.
            And????

I love her. Really....

Comment

And????

I love her. Really....
              She was lovely, but that was then not sure how she's faring now. Enough of the name dropping you caught me out there.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Met her.
                What a crap rock and roll comment.

Should have said

'Had her!'

Poor show.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  What a crap rock and roll comment.

Should have said

'Had her!'

Poor show.
                  Her brothers were there. And daddy could make or break yer career.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

She was lovely, but that was then not sure how she's faring now. Enough of the name dropping you caught me out there.
                    In that case I've met Maude out of Corrie from ages ago.

You can't leave me dangling like that, she's married I know it can never be unless I'm a bit on the side, which to be honest I could cope with. With Kate I mean, not Maude. Fuk me, no chance of that. She's in a wheelchair and probably dead now anyway and I'm definitely not into that.

I've met Rosie off Corrie too, if you wanna swap? She's from Bolton like me, quite short but she has endorsed our local chip shop so she does truly have a heart of Gold. It's on Halliwell Road just up from the Post Office, near the Crofters Pub..

Comment

In that case I've met Maude out of Corrie from ages ago.

You can't leave me dangling like that, she's married I know it can never be unless I'm a bit on the side, which to be honest I could cope with. With Kate I mean, not Maude. Fuk me, no chance of that. She's in a wheelchair and probably dead now anyway and I'm definitely not into that.

I've met Rosie off Corrie too, if you wanna swap? She's from Bolton like me, quite short but she has endorsed our local chip shop so she does truly have a heart of Gold. It's on Halliwell Road just up from the Post Office, near the Crofters Pub..
                      This is said chippy!

http://goo.gl/maps/sCIw

Comment

Working...
                      X