• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Expecting trouble officers?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    No. Working on Plan C - my second client. Plan B being my first client and Plan A being developing products for sale. Agreement in principle on two sales of enterprise licenses... just got to get the clients to raise the purchase orders.

Edit: I've also been tolerating e-enders.
    My life has gotten so complicated I now have to use a 'to do' list in an excel spreadsheet and pivot table! I'm down to the last 150 things to-do at the moment of which 50 are Plan B,C,D,E,F,G,alpha, beta, gamma
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      web business.
      You mean selling tat on ebay and using fools like snaw to bid for it to help you increase price?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        You mean selling tat on ebay and using fools like snaw to bid for it to help you increase price?
        I'm selling the services of Minestrone's web tool that allows users to see the traffic to yours and competitors websites. He knocked it up over a weekend. It's very good. Second to Google now.

Comment

I'm selling the services of Minestrone's web tool that allows users to see the traffic to yours and competitors websites. He knocked it up over a weekend. It's very good. Second to Google now.
          Nice try but no cigar

Comment

Nice try but no cigar
            We don't sell cigars, not with the duty increase.

Comment

We don't sell cigars, not with the duty increase.
              Does your dodgy Cuban contact know about it yet?

Comment

Does your dodgy Cuban contact know about it yet?
                Do you mind? I'm trying to count my money here. Warchest is now 7 years

Comment

That's right. Right via the South West of good ole England.

I'd been working in and out of San Fran & the UK for the last few years before i reappeared at the beginning of last year after resigning my position.

Ducks are all lining up perfectly so far this year(except Suity who keeps moving)
                  Yep, moving target. I was happy to lay low this week and keep the gunfire to a minimum.
                  Those varmints that had the cojones filled their boots, and momentarily I was MFs biatch.

Business as usual from 12pm today so fill yer boots.

Would have thought the trolls would at least have had pop, and was disappointed at the turn out from the bedwetters.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Yep, moving target. I was happy to lay low this week and keep the gunfire to a minimum.
                    Those varmints that had the cojones filled their boots, and momentarily I was MFs biatch.

Business as usual from 12pm today so fill yer boots.

Would have thought the trolls would at least have had pop, and was disappointed at the turn out from the bedwetters.
                    Can I pencil in a fist fight with you at 12:45? Got lunch at 12ish.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                      Can I pencil in a fist fight with you at 12:45? Got lunch at 12ish.
                      Are you lumping yourself in with the Trolls? Well you know there is an initiation ceremony don't you?

You have to make another poster cry first.

Comment

Working...
                      X