• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Been on a conference call since 2pm (GMT)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    What's your phone number?
    Go to the gents, it's daubed on the inside of trap two in indelible ink under the heading "For fantastic boy on boy call ..."
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Bored bored bored. It's duller than this forum.

At least I'm billing from home.
      I had similar, but with the added fun of every other sentience being "sorry (Bob), could you repeat that".

New client, it's just me and another guy, no team work this year.
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        I had similar, but with the added fun of every other sentience being "sorry (Bob), could you repeat that".

On conf calls why are there always kids playing the background somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Because if it's an EMEA call most Austrians are called Fritzl.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post

Originally posted by stek View Post
            That can't be a call to India, the kids would all be at work in a sweatshop somewhere!

Comment

I'm waiting on the boss to finish a conference call to say this site now has a virus and the server with the db backups, well that blade has fallen over and I can't access it

Oh and various mad women have run into my office to say they've been booted off their machines and lost work due to a virus being found

But the good news is my permie replacement starts tommorrow and my contract is being extended another 3 months even though I was only supposed to be filling in whilst the replace the last bod who left so kerching!
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
              X