• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cameron: State multiculturalism has failed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They just want to make money and have a good life like the rest of us, they don't go around putting on suicide vests and trying blowing up any foreigners they can see
    How many muslims are there in UK? How many of them want to do that? Why blame the x% who dont for the x% that do?

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      How many muslims are there in UK? How many of them want to do that? Why blame the x% who dont for the x% that do?
      How many religions have a paedophille as their prophet, and do you think that makes a good role model ?
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
        How many religions have a paedophille as their prophet, and do you think that makes a good role model ?
        What's it like being a hate filled c**t? Just asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Old Greg,

As you are one you should know.

Comment

If you looked in a mirror you'd find out

And as the late Ayatollah Khomenei, the father of the Islamic Revolution wanted to Israel must be wiped off the map, he must be a hate filled c**t as well
            Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

And as the late Ayatollah Khomenei, the father of the Islamic Revolution wanted to Israel must be wiped off the map, he must be a hate filled c**t as well
              Well I've tried to think of someone I hate and apart from fascists, Ii can't think of anyone. So, I guess you'll need to tell me.
              Yes, AK was one too, so at least you're not alone.

Sleep tight.

Comment

For those who know of the filthy Australian songwriter / comedian ... I'd never have thought it but has gone the same way as Cat Stevens.

He is now Mohammed Ahmed something or other. Link with audio explanation.

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

As much as I like not to read it I know that my slighly wankerish, sometimes mildly abusive rants will not be picked on by the mods when this kind of stuff goes on.

Comment

Here's a bit I don't like: 'A passively tolerant society says to its citizens: as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone.'
                    He appears to be saying that people who obey the law in a free country should not be 'left alone.'
                    How do you reach that conclusion?

To me that obviously means: 'people who do not obey the law in a free country should not be left alone'.

Are you Tony Bliar?

Comment

I don't have an issue with what Cameron said, for all the flack he will get from the liberal establishment, I am quite impressed with him.

My impression is that generally the muslim community do not integrate with the rest of society, certainly not the way the afro caribbean community has. I can only see this being a growing problem and if Pakistan ever falls into being an islamic state, there is an easy bridge right into our country via the Pakistani community here.

Dangerous times.
                      "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Working...
                      X