• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

War

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bliar's FIVE wars.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      Hitler declared war on Russia, and declared war on the USA. (Although the Americans like to think it was them that declared war on Germany.)

Bliar's war was not legal.

Hitler never got to claim his pension.

Bliar is raking it in, tax-avoided, by being a peace envoy and consultant.

Bliar, the c**t, clearly won.
      The Germans spawned Karl Marx, I'm sure he's caused more suffering overall than Blair could ever dream of
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
        What is it good for?
        Freeing slaves, defending yourself against a totalitarian aggressor, and saving civilization from a horde of invading aliens.

For some good that Blair managed to do, have a look at the recent history of Sierra Leone.

There was no strategic or commercial interest in the adventure, and none among the British public; this was the Blair/Cook "foreign policy with an ethical dimension" in its purest, most altruistic form. But the Sierra Leone intervention worked...

And that's from the Guardian. The notorious Blairite organ.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Freeing slaves, defending yourself against a totalitarian aggressor, and saving civilization from a horde of invading aliens.
          Good God, y'all.
          "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Oh yes - and giving the troops something to do, so they don't get bored and take over. Also good for rallying the populace so that they don't get bored and revolting as well.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
              The Germans spawned Karl Marx, I'm sure he's caused more suffering overall than Blair could ever dream of
              Marx was Prussian, there was no Germany in 1818 when Marx was born......

Comment

Working...
              X