• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another BBC Hatchet Job?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ashamed of presenting the truth? What, is that now illegal as well? Crikey.

Shall I bash moslems instead? I doubt any one of us would get booted off for that. A quick search through these forums will show there's plenty of that going on.

If you can't take the heat....you know the rest.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

I don't really understand the mindset of anti-semites, islamophobes, racists, extreme nationalists, homophobes etc.

Do they all wake up one morning and think 'I know what I'm missing! Somebody to hate!'

It seems a bit sad really.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

It will be marching season started in a few weeks and we will have knuckle daggers from the schemes outwith Glasgow walking up the posh areas to protest against the Catholic Church. Of course being a dutiful tax payer I will have to fund this pish.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          I don't really understand the mindset of anti-semites, islamophobes, racists, extreme nationalists, homophobes etc.

Do they all wake up one morning and think 'I know what I'm missing! Somebody to hate!'

I think they probably hate themselves and are trying to displace it.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Really? How many Jews do you know?

They're in it for themselves. If you're a Gentile you're there to be used.
            Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            I'm not arguing. I'm basing my statement on experiences gained having worked for a Jewish owned organisation.
            Ladies and Gents, I present to you: Churchill, Village Idiot of the Day
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

To be fair it is hard to see who really is anti-semites, racists etc nowadays with all this political correctness. People use words without any real meaning yet it makes them fall in to these catagories. Using comments like 'stop being a puff and get stuck in' or 'thats so gay' that are just words from yesteryear with no meaning whatsoever make you homophobic. Apparantly the kids are all anti-semites at the moment as it is popular in schools to call someone a 'jew' as a generic insult. There is no basis, thought or anything about it, just a stupid kid using a stupid word.

I have no idea where the line is drawn but there is definately an aspect of these words that are not homophobic/Anti semitic.. they are just stupid words.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                It will be marching season started in a few weeks and we will have knuckle daggers from the schemes outwith Glasgow walking up the posh areas to protest against the Catholic Church. Of course being a dutiful tax payer I will have to fund this pish.
                Here we go again.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  To be fair it is hard to see who really is anti-semites, racists etc nowadays with all this political correctness. People use words without any real meaning yet it makes them fall in to these catagories. Using comments like 'stop being a puff and get stuck in' or 'thats so gay' that are just words from yesteryear with no meaning whatsoever make you homophobic. Apparantly the kids are all anti-semites at the moment as it is popular in schools to call someone a 'jew' as a generic insult. There is no basis, thought or anything about it, just a stupid kid using a stupid word.

I have no idea where the line is drawn but there is definately an aspect of these words that are not homophobic/Anti semitic.. they are just stupid words.
                  Be that as may but the posts emanating from lilelvis and Churchill contain genuine anti semitic sentiments.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Ladies and Gents, I present to you: Churchill, Village Idiot of the Day
                    He is on a mission to look like an arse today, which really shines when the poster tries with each day to look like an arse.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

But we are not talking about the words / nomenclature here, but the ideas expressed. So it's not so hard to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X