• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

6 nations fantasy league

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    You know who the ref will be?
    Bryce Lawrence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forget it.
    Oh well

Comment

LAST CALL!

Come on, you know you want to.

Comment

Is there anything we have to do?

That is, I've signed up, let the software choose a team of players ("Lucky Dip") and joined the CUK league.

Since I know bugger all about the players, do I now just log in once in a while and see me sliding down the league because I've got a team of duffers?

Or do I need to do anything?

The only action I can see is to do Team Changes, but wouldn't that require research on my part, which I can't be arsed doing?
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

You're all set up RC.

I was hoping for some last min entries.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            Is there anything we have to do?

That is, I've signed up, let the software choose a team of players ("Lucky Dip") and joined the CUK league.

Since I know bugger all about the players, do I now just log in once in a while and see me sliding down the league because I've got a team of duffers?

Or do I need to do anything?

The only action I can see is to do Team Changes, but wouldn't that require research on my part, which I can't be arsed doing?
            You might want to check that the lucky dip hasn't picked players that are subs or not playing. BBC website will have the lineups for the games.

Also the team picker seems to have a lot of players in the wrong positions if you select by position.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I did my changes this afternoon

I love 6 Nations time!! Woo Hoo!!
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                I did my changes this afternoon

I love men in shorts and drinking from lunchtime!! Woo Hoo!!
                FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  FTFY
                  Erm... yes
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    FTFY
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

However, I'm gutted to see my fave caveman Mr Chabal is on the bench
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X