• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This should get some blood boiling

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And once again, no mention at all of her victim's "human rights".

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
      And once again, no mention at all of her victim's "human rights".
      What victim?
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        She can be deported when the kids become adults.

Edit: I agree that popping out sprogs should not be a ticket to stay here. The kids are British though so you can't deport them or their father.
        Not really..because by then she'd probably qualify under long residence...Bzzzt!
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          What victim?
          What, wasn't there one? Well, there's no smoke without fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            You're not doing too well at trying to stir up the racist coals today, are you?
            Nope. no sign of Xoggi or Parchan today. Must be busy doing self-assessment.
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
              Nope. no sign of Xoggi or Parchan today. Must be busy doing self-assessment.
              Filed it, got it, spent it so I'm all yours.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                She can be deported when the kids become adults.

Edit: I agree that popping out sprogs should not be a ticket to stay here. The kids are British though so you can't deport them or their father.
                Legally speaking being born in the UK by a foreign national does not make them British in the same way that if a British mother dropped a sprogg in Japan would not make it Japanese.

I am not persuaded by the argument of immigration from the media it’s just that in my day to day life I am coming across immigrants who should not here and are not contributing to society. I went to the town hall on Monday, not a Brit in sight and nearly a hundred odd immigrants claims housing benefit from other immigrants working for the local authority. No other country would put up with this.

OK, there was anther Brit, he was a builder who could not afford to pay his £1,800 council tax. The staff threatened to get an arrest warrant .
                FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by Paddy; 1 February 2011, 18:34.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  Legally speaking being born in the UK by a foreign national does not make them British in the same way that if a British mother dropped a sprogg in Japan would not make it Japanese.

I am not persuaded by the argument of immigration from the media it’s just that in my day to day life I am coming across immigrants who should not here and are not contributing to society. I went to the town hall on Monday, not a Brit in sight and nearly a hundred odd immigrants claims housing benefit from other immigrants working for the local authority. No other country would put up with this.

OK, there was anther Brit, he was a builder who could not afford to pay his £1,800 council tax. The staff threatened to get an arrest warrant .
                  FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Well - Point 1 = correct

but - Point 2 = likely to be inaccurate (how exactly did you establish that any of them were or weren't Brits/immigrants?)
                  Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
                  Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
                    Well - Point 1 = correct

but - Point 2 = likely to be inaccurate (how exactly did you establish that any of them were or weren't Brits/immigrants?)
                    I actually had a 30 minute conversation with a member of staff who had just arrived three months ago from India. He was very polite as most Indians are and we had a good conversation. The vast majority claiming benefit were Polish and they were in the Polish speaking queue. The rest were from the Indian subcontinent who could not speak any English.

I felt so sorry for the builder who is self employed and out of work and can’t claim benefits but still must pay up his council tax so his money can be spent on council staff pensions and benefits for new arrivals.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Quick reality check: can those spouting racism (it's the system at fault, not the individuals - so change the system) please do something about their avatars? Krauts & BOBFOCs in particular. Ta.
                      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X