• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kerchingggggggggggggg!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine was sent last night and I do not know why after so many years it always feels great. Only two more invoices to the end of the contract to go.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      Nah, both are weekly events for me.
      This. It's stopped giving me a boner now tbh. I can just about muster a semi-on every time I invoice these days.

Comment

Originally posted by GillsMan View Post
        This. It's stopped giving me a boner now tbh. I can just about muster a semi-on every time I invoice these days.
        I feel sorry for you.

Can you switch to monthly billing and get your proper boner back?
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

I've just done my I-day. No boner though. Am I doing it right?

Comment

Finding it hard to feel great about I-day at the moment.

Agent now has three invoices for the last 3 weeks of work. Two week payment terms, but normally pays within 1 week.
            After their VAT increase cock up at the start of Jan, the first of the current three has just gone overdue

Comment

Working...
            X