• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you identify with a fictitious character?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    If someone breaks into my house and gets caught with DNA evidence then I am quite happy for the police to beat the poor ****er black and blue with their badges off. You would probably give him a hug.
    Which would of course be entirely at odds with his earlier thread about drugs. As couple of posters pointed out, RC is purely trolling & spamming the forum at present. It's like watching the old AndyW pollute the boards. Every thread is taken off topic and filled with pure rubbish.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Which would of course be entirely at odds with his earlier thread about drugs. As couple of posters pointed out, RC is purely trolling & spamming the forum at present. It's like watching the old AndyW pollute the boards. Every thread is taken off topic and filled with pure rubbish.
      Sounded this guy out a couple of years ago, his "I cannot get a job, I am in my bathrobe" pish was tiresome.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Sounded this guy out a couple of years ago, his "I cannot get a job, I am in my bathrobe" pish was tiresome.
        I'm beginning to think the similarity is more than co-incidental. Working all day today, thought I'd check in a few times. Nothing really to post about.

I spilt my beer. Who -ve repped me? I watched a bloke have a wank.Who -ve repped me? I tulip myself. Who -ve repped me?I read a story in the paper. Who -ve repped me?I had a heart attack, oh no I didn't sorry I tulip myself.

What next?

I'm having a cup of tea? I',m picking my nose? Oh look it's the postman.

Fook me!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          I wish Lisbeth Salander,
          I saw the first two films, not too bad. Is she the one with the nice tats ?

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Inspector Morse
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Shrek.

Comment

Rorschach

Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Eeyore

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Yes; see avatar
                    Growing old is mandatory
                    Growing up is optional

Comment

Silvio from The Sopranos.

"Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me back in."
                      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                      X