• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breaking News : Police arrest 32 year old in Jo Yeates Murder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC News - Police charge Vincent Tabak with Jo Yeates murder

Odd, as this news hasn't made it onto Google News, and yet the date and time of the BBC article suggests that this was known yesterday evening. I'd have thought the advance from arrest to charge would be a big step and big news.

Comment

So why did he do it?

If proven that this Dutch fellow is responsible, there is the question of why.

The only link I can establish is the architectural one. Are Buro Happold quite literally murdering the competition?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Wouldn't surprise me if Wilmslow had put a secret tunnel into the flat next door.
        Tabek is a trilingual engineer and an expert in the flow of people through buildings including sports venues.
        A man is charged with Jo Yeates murder

Shouldn't really makes joke about these things, so I feel suitable ashamed

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

Not heard from Wilmslow in three days mind.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Oh, go on. You know you want to.

Police in the Yeates murder are appealing for armchair detectives...

I had a good look down the back of the sofa but all I could find was a bit of pizza and an old sock.
            How do you know Joanna Yeates was a natural blonde?

On the back of that pizza she bought it reads: "for best results cook while frozen"
            (That's guaranteed me a reservation in Hell.)

Lucky Jo Yeates' - she got a free topping with her pizza!
            Police investigating the Christmas disappearance of Joanna Yeates and a missing pizza box say they have found a body in snow. One detective was quoted as saying "We knew it was the body of Jo as the snow was deeppan, crisp and even."
            BBC NEWS: Police charge Dutch man with Jo Yeates murder.

Huh? I thought they were looking for a Hawaiian.
            I think that'll do.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
            X