• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breaking News : Police arrest 32 year old in Jo Yeates Murder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Sarah Palin's son - actually named "Bristol" - is 32.
    You mean daughter?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      You mean daughter?
      WGAF? The request was for The Sun-standard scandal. Did you expect facts?

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      23 July 1989 (1989-07-23) (age 21)
      Eh? 2011 - 1989 = oh tulip. 22.

Woopsie.

Oh well. The request was for The Sun-standard scandal. Did you expect facts?

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

From one of December's 'Snow' threads.

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Just a light dusting in Bristol, as per forecast but disappointing nevertheless. Given how cold it has been we deserved a few feet of fun and chaos. Only light snow predicted in the near future too. I'm never going to be able to get rid of this body at this rate
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Vectraman. That assumes we entered the right DOB. One of my incarnations is 112. Might be a suspect for Jack The Ripper, assuming he was -12 when he did it. Criminals are getting younger all the time.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Wonder what dirt The Sun will dig up on this poor bloke before they release him?
            Tha last lot about the ex-teacher landlord would have been comical if it wasn't so vicious. They'd been digging for dirt like mad, and all they could find was stuff that they could twist to make him sound weird, but actually made him sound like he'd been a really good teacher:

"he showed his pupils a shocking documentary about the holocaust"
            "he got a couple of lads round for extra catch-up lessons in his house. But amazingly, nothing unusual happened"

Comment

It's rec'd extraordinary coverage. I saw something this morning (possibly on the BBC news) that said Avon & Somerset Police had banned ITV from it's press conferences due to their coverage?!
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

It sounds as if the newspapers, or someone working on all their behalf, have been speaking to relatives and people in the area, possibly to try and figure out who hasn't been around since this morning and might be aged 32 and male.

Interestingly, the telegraph closes by quoting the police as saying as late as yesterday that :

Avon and Somerset Police revealed on Wednesday that Chris Jefferies, the landlord of the Canynge Road flat where Miss yeates lived remains on bail and is still a suspect.

The 65-year-old former Clifton College teacher was arrested last month on suspicion of Jo's murder.

A spokesman said: ''Chris Jefferies remains on bail and he is still a suspect.''

Comment

Neighbours. Everybody needs good neighbours....

Police investigating the murder of Joanna Yeates today erected scaffolding around Flat 2 at 44 Canynge Road – where architectural engineer Vincent Tabak, 32, lives.
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                    Vincent Tabak - Consultant at Buro Happold | LinkedIn
                    http://www.ds.arch.tue.nl/Vincent/
                    http://www.ds.arch.tue.nl/Vincent/

This one?

I think he may be a CUKKER!
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                      Vincent Tabak, eh?

That'll be the fellah with a PhD in Architecture on LinkedIn in Bath then?

That's how he knows her then, through the profession.

That took the Old Bill a while, dinnit?
                      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X