• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone going to try and get 2012 Olypmics tickets?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's going to be a massive terrorist attack so for that reason, I'm out.

I shall be watching the 100m from "Tropical Murphy's" on Koh Samui.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      There's going to be a massive terrorist attack so for that reason, I'm out.
      Somewhere in a basement data centre near Cheltenham, a record just got written to a database.

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      I shall be doing the 100m freestyle waterboarding in a secret detention centre quite unlike "Tropical Murphy's" on Koh Samui.
      FTFY
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I have seen the 100 finals, not risking my limbs to see it again.

Comment

Now that the tickets have gone on sale from this week, anyone submitted a request for tickets, as opposed to purchased some, yet?

After not giving the Olympics much thought, registered at the beginning of the week and will submit a request, hopefully, this weekend.
          Last edited by Clippy; 23 June 2011, 20:23. Reason: Typo

Comment

Tis under discussion in the k2p2 household. With 5 of us, it gets expensive to have a first and second choice.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
              Nope. WGAF? It's just a bunch of people I don't know either throwing things, or running round in circles.
              WHS.

Totally pointless waste of time and money.

Comment

In the spirit of David Blunkett's Lifetime of Learning, I'm going to try and get tickets for sports I'd never dream of seeing normally. BMX racing, some species of wrestling, and maybe one of the field sports days where they throw an assortment of oddly shaped things.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                  In the spirit of David Blunkett's Lifetime of Learning, I'm going to try and get tickets for sports I'd never dream of seeing normally
                  Shouldn't be that difficult. David Blunkett couldn't see ANYTHING normally.

HTH
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
                    Opening in March I think. Not sure how it works but I'm going to try for

Opening Ceremony
                    Mens 100m Final
                    Womens Pole Vault Final
                    Front-row seats for beach volleyball, rhythmic gymnastics and the warm-up area for the women's high jump have been most in demand.
                    The Daily Mash - Volleyball sold out

Comment

Take the 100m.

Just a case or which country has got the fastest black person.

Comment

Working...
                      X