• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Germany

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sauna

Beware, there are saunas and then there are sauna clubs which tend to be knocking shops...check out Pascha in Cologne (top floor)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Beware, there are saunas and then there are sauna clubs which tend to be knocking shops...check out Pascha in Cologne (top floor)
      Depends on what you want
      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
        Depends on what you can afford
        FTFY

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mich the Tester again.

I'll put a pint behind the bar for you later.

Comment

Does anyone have this:

I Love German Folk & Drinking: Various: Amazon.co.uk: Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Ein Hell of a Gut Nacht

This review is from: Love German Folk & Drinking Music (Audio CD)
            Me and my girlfriend have been listening to this album all night - I've had it playing on a constant loop. I began necking the Weissbier at about 7pm. By midnight I'd turned to the Jaegermeister. About two bottles later things began to get a bit weird. I heard this tapping on the window. I went to see what I was and to my horror I found a giant minah bird muttering something about the end of the world. Then, when I went to the kitchen, I found the nextdoor neighbour's cat frozen solid on the top shelf of the fridge. At around 5am I remember seeing my girlfriend stuffing a suitcase full of clothes. She wasn't folding her clothes like she normally does, but really cramming them in - frantically like some kind of mad person. She looked really pale as well. I hope she's all right.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
              Depends on what you want
              I never knew that sort of thing went on in Koln.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascha_(brothel)

The house rents 126 rooms on 7 floors to prostitutes for a fee of 180 Euros per day, which includes meals, medical care, and the 20 Euros of tax that authorities collect per prostitute per day (including Cologne's "pleasure tax" of 6 Euros).

A bizarre story was reported in August 2005: two women, 19 and 29 years old, had rented two rooms in the Pascha and announced over the internet that they would pay any man 50 Euros for sex; the goal was to find out who could have more partners in one day. In the end they had sex for 11 hours with a total of 115 men, and about 1,700 others had to be turned away. The German tabloid Bild turned the story into a headline the next day. The women insisted that they had paid the men from their own vacation money and had not received any compensation from Bild or Pascha.[11] The 19 year old woman later worked in the club brothel of Pascha.[1]
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
              X