• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Imagine for a moment…

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not at work but there was a CUKker who drank in my local pub.

He was heading for a banning so I didn't let on. He was heading for a ban in the pub too.
    Last edited by Sysman; 11 January 2011, 16:40.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

I've worked with a fellow CUK's and as I use my real name I'm not that hard to spot in the office
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
        I've worked with a fellow CUK's and as I use my real name I'm not that hard to spot in the office
        That and the fact that you're an 18 stone cross-dressing trucker from Birmingham.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          I LOVE gherkins.
          Calm down, we're only talking about one of these.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            That and the fact that you're an 18 stone cross-dressing trucker from Birmingham.
            Eye that's me!
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Another of MF's sockies.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Another of MF's sockies.
                Aren't we all?

Comment

I've worked with Xoggoth, I slightly remember a drunken night around Derby and his mad dancing.
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

I was introduced to this forum in 1999 by some expats when working in Germany. Not sure if they ever posted on here though.

Comment

A couple of the contractors I've placed are on here, but they have no idea that I know who they are.....

Fortunately, none of them have ever let on that they think I am, who I am.....

"Being a permy is like being married, when there's no more sex on the cards....and she's got fat."
                      SlimRick

Can't argue with that

Comment

Working...
                      X