• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things children say

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dearnla View Post
    Repeat after me - "I'm not a pedant, I'm not a pedant, I'm not a pedant" - with feeling.

BTW I'm with you, but there's a place and a time for correcting these errors, and an internet forum is not it.
    "I'm not a pedant, I'm not a pedant, I'm not a pedant" should read, "I'm not a pedant. I'm not a pedant. I'm not a pedant."

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      "I'm not a pedant, I'm not a pedant, I'm not a pedant" should read, "I'm not a pedant. I'm not a pedant. I'm not a pedant."
      Psssst, OG. You might want to put full stops at the end of those sentences in your sig'. Just in case there's a pedant about.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
        Psssst, OG. You might want to put full stops at the end of those sentences in your sig'. Just in case there's a pedant about.

I am utterly ashamed. There is only one complete sentence in my signature, so I have punctuated it accordingly. I hope that I am justified in omitting the full stop from the others.

Comment

Working...
        X