• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What could you say....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What could you say....

to Bliar and NL to make them realise what a serious mess they are making of this country? I have wondered for a while whether Tone actually believes the rubbish he spouts and whether he honestly thinks the UK is moving forward. We are not economists but we can see that we are on the road to hell - why can't he?

Cos he's a twat.
    hth.

Did Stalin care that 20 million peasants of starvation died during forced collectivisation?
    Did Mao care that 50 miilion died of starvation during the "Great Leap Forward"?

No.
    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

He should have learnt from Maggie that Moneterism does not work
      I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

He's a professional politician. He only says what he thinks will help him stay in power.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

There is nothing wrong - other than higher rate tax is a little low. Tony Blair is leading our glorious soldiers on a crusade of conquer in the Middle East. It is high time we expanded the empire and force is the only real way to do it. Gordon Brown is the architect of Britain's revival in World. We are now the fourth largest economy in the world. We are richer, fatter, and live longer than ever before.

There really should be a tax on stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
            There is nothing wrong - other than higher rate tax is a little low. Tony Blair is leading our glorious soldiers on a crusade of conquer in the Middle East. It is high time we expanded the empire and force is the only real way to do it. Gordon Brown is the architect of Britain's revival in World. We are now the fourth largest economy in the world. We are richer, fatter, and live longer than ever before.

There really should be a tax on stupidity.
            If there was you would be skint in a week

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
              If there was you would be skint in a week
              I didn't know Jabba was your bank manager!
              I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
                to Bliar and NL to make them realise what a serious mess they are making of this country? I have wondered for a while whether Tone actually believes the rubbish he spouts and whether he honestly thinks the UK is moving forward. We are not economists but we can see that we are on the road to hell - why can't he?
                Can we see that? What can we see?

Unemployment is low, inflation is low, public debt is low, the UK is an attractive destination for investment. The economy is booming, the housing market is all too healthy, exports are increasing, the balance of payments os more positive than it has been for years, and both the cost of living and the costs to business are being kept low by European integration, in which the UK fully participates without giving up our sovereignty. Aside from the narrow economy, targets are being met in public services, more investment is being made without borrowing for current expenditure, and the road and air networks are being expanded while our commitment to reducing pollution and global warming is second to none.

I'm sure that's what Blair sees. Is it not actually true?

Comment

Originally posted by expat
                  Can we see that? What can we see?

Unemployment is low, inflation is low, public debt is low, the UK is an attractive destination for investment. The economy is booming, the housing market is all too healthy, exports are increasing, the balance of payments os more positive than it has been for years, and both the cost of living and the costs to business are being kept low by European integration, in which the UK fully participates without giving up our sovereignty. Aside from the narrow economy, targets are being met in public services, more investment is being made without borrowing for current expenditure, and the road and air networks are being expanded while our commitment to reducing pollution and global warming is second to none.

I'm sure that's what Blair sees. Is it not actually true?
                  But you don't understand Expat. We're all doomed, I tell yer ...

A lot of what you say is true - but this statement is patently false:
                  targets are being met in public services

You obviously have not visited an NHS hospital recently
                  Last edited by sasguru; 21 February 2006, 10:43.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                    But you don't understand Expat. We're all doomed, I tell yer ...
                    Yeah, we don't like IR35, outsourcing, or Blair's smirk. So the country's going to hell in a handbasket....

Comment

Working...
                    X