• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good car leasing website?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Not trustin my crash repaired car I am thinking of flogging and leasing.

Needs to be a lease for at least 30K per year.

Does anyone know of any good lease / lease comparison websites where I can search only for 30K mileage deals?

Getting sick of wading through searches which state POA for anything more than 10K per year.....
    You want to pay 30K a year in car leasing fees??? Why not buy a 318 BMW for 30K and own it outright

Comment

Originally posted by DeludedAussie View Post
      You want to pay 30K a year in car leasing fees??? Why not buy a 318 BMW for 30K and own it outright
      I think he means a mileage of 30K/year.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        Not trustin my crash repaired car I am thinking of flogging and leasing.

Needs to be a lease for at least 30K per year.

Does anyone know of any good lease / lease comparison websites where I can search only for 30K mileage deals?

Getting sick of wading through searches which state POA for anything more than 10K per year.....
        Try here Car Leasing - Contract Hire - Cheap Car Leasing & Van Leasing

and for more prestige, here BMW Car Leasing Lease & Contract Hire Personal & Business UK

Personally, I'd opt for a PCP. Makes more sense and you can hand the car back easier and after paying 50% of the pCP, having nothing more to pay or any black mark on your credit history.

Alternatively, buy a porker from autotrader selected dealers.
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
        X