• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And so it starts..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Oh, OK. I wondered who was poncing off our wireless router.
    Not me...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Nah I am at home, next door to you.
      You set the table yet?

A tin of cold baked beans and a dozen places set for
      Your CUK sockies. Nice.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        A tin of cold baked beans
        I hate baked beans.

Total tulip food

Comment

Turkey cooked through the night, Goose in the oven as I type.
          Pigs in blankets about to head into the oven, vegetables all ready to go, (almost) everyone chillaxing nicely with various drinkies.
          Mini-grandchild SB failing to see what all the fuss is about over this, her first christmas. FIL trying to fathom out his new mini-camcorder. MIL hoovering Bristol Cream like a sailor on shore leave, Mrs SB swanning round the kitchen leaving a heady trail of freshly acquired "Pure Poison".
          SB06 sheepishly awaiting the return of the 2 rozzers that brought him home last night after catching him wazzing in a doorway after being on the lash all day. £80 Fixed Penalty Notice for him, and serves him right, dozy little scrote!!
          SB enviously eyeing his burgeoning Malt Whisky collection, unable to get wired in as he is "on call" till New Years Eve!!
          Ah yes................Christmas.............you can't beat it!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
          X