• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: And so it starts..

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "And so it starts.."

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Turkey cooked through the night, Goose in the oven as I type.
    Pigs in blankets about to head into the oven, vegetables all ready to go, (almost) everyone chillaxing nicely with various drinkies.
    Mini-grandchild SB failing to see what all the fuss is about over this, her first christmas. FIL trying to fathom out his new mini-camcorder. MIL hoovering Bristol Cream like a sailor on shore leave, Mrs SB swanning round the kitchen leaving a heady trail of freshly acquired "Pure Poison".
    SB06 sheepishly awaiting the return of the 2 rozzers that brought him home last night after catching him wazzing in a doorway after being on the lash all day. £80 Fixed Penalty Notice for him, and serves him right, dozy little scrote!!
    SB enviously eyeing his burgeoning Malt Whisky collection, unable to get wired in as he is "on call" till New Years Eve!!
    Ah yes................Christmas.............you can't beat it!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    A tin of cold baked beans
    I hate baked beans.

Total tulip food

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Nah I am at home, next door to you.
    You set the table yet?

A tin of cold baked beans and a dozen places set for
    Your CUK sockies. Nice.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Oh, OK. I wondered who was poncing off our wireless router.
    Not me...

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Oh, OK. I wondered who was poncing off our wireless router.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I hope you are not at work. Go to church FFS!

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Yes.

I hope you are not at work. Go to church FFS!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    That was you wasn't it?
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Family/In-law christmas is here.

Two sister-in-laws both in high powered corporate management jobs attempting to jockey for position on how Xmas today should be organised for the kids!

Do they open their stockings on their own or do they wait? Do they get dressed first? What is the shower roster? Do they open some presents first? Breakfast first? Champagne first?

The father in law - ex MD of a large Corp. Oh we do this way/we should organise it that way.

Another family member already pissed and started an argument.

Me. Lets just play it by ear, after all it is everyones Xmas.

Where's the icon?
    That was you wasn't it?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    The father in law - ex MD of a large Corp. Oh we do this way/we should organise it that way.
    Yes, and just WTF are you?

Pathetic Crystal Reports hack, Excel monkey (one of those with red arse), failed tat shop owner - ffs - bow to your dad in law and thank him from the bottom of your heart for all the advice he contributed!

FFS, kids these days.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Still 'rapping chez k2p2 - do we really need special 'Santa' paper - our youngest is 13 ffs!

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Quick raid the wine cellar, with any luck you'll come round sometime in the new year.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    evening MF,

merry Christmas EVERYBODY

all the best

and greetings from nice coat that jacket

crikey, the old bridge costs £5.50 a go these days !!

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a topic And so it starts..

And so it starts..

Family/In-law christmas is here.

Two sister-in-laws both in high powered corporate management jobs attempting to jockey for position on how Xmas today should be organised for the kids!

Do they open their stockings on their own or do they wait? Do they get dressed first? What is the shower roster? Do they open some presents first? Breakfast first? Champagne first?

Another family member already pissed and started an argument.

Me. Lets just play it by ear, after all it is everyones Xmas.

Where's the icon?

Working...
X