• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe if she's earning, I could sell her a good shagging for a good price...
    Would she provide a VAT receipt?

Comment

this is indeed, an Oh Dear

well done

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        Was that a quote by Maggie T?
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by NoddY
          Good luck to her.

I'm must be the only one that thinks she's got her (financial) head screwed on.

We live in a world where the value of work is diminishing: for many it's 'not enough wages to buy a house', 'not enough to start a family', progression within work is limited even if you excel at what you do, security is poor, education is no longer the avenue of betterment it once was and taxes are high.

Many of you actually have a certain aspect of working class attitude in that you believe many great things can be achieved with 'hard work'; and for today, for us, this is correct - but only because we have positioned ourselves in a financially rewarding industry but we cannot expect this of everyone. Anyway, this will not always be the case - hence 'plan B's'. Remember: the rich don't work. 'New' remember: the underclass don't work. Who's the fool?
          Have to be honest I think you are right. The mugs in this instance are the taxpayer. Just read some of the absolute tripe rubbish she is spouting. Having kids requires two concenting adults. She had 'em. The father should be paying at least a contribution.

"Then there's my cigs. I smoke 40 a day and I like vodka and cokes. You've got to have some pleasures in life."
          So go out and work for them! Society does not owe you anything more than a roof over your head and food in your belly. If your ill it could help with that.

And if you want any proof of what is wrong hows about this

But now she's demanding that the council finds her a monster SIX BEDROOM one for her brood. She moaned: "I want two houses to be made into one.

"It's not fair that they haven't offered me one. If I had a couple more children they'd have to find me something larger."
          Does not enter her head to go and work for bigger house she automatically expects someone to pick up the tab.

All her life someone else seems to have paid. She even inherited the house from her Grandmother. She has no morgage. People work all their lives to be in that position. And what the hell is her oldest doing. He's 17 and could easily go out and get a job!

I well remember being told by a council that the best way of getting a house was to get someone knocked up and that was 20 years ago. Things have not get any better it seems.

Comment

If they give her a council house?

What does she do with Granny's house? Does she sell it and pay full rent on the council palace or does she give it to one of the older btrats so they can start breeding?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X