• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has this goon seen the light?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He (Irving) broke the law in Austria

Originally posted by Clog II The Avenger
    Denying the holocaust is stupid, but it should not be criminal. There is a reasonable argument over the numbers of Jews murdered because the total European Jewish population in 1938 was 6,000,000 and clearly some Jews emigrated and survived.

Whatever the number murdered does not lessen the crime. However there are even Jewish writers who accuse Israeli politicians of creating a “Holocaust Industry” out of the suffering. Some put the figures for the gas chambers as low as 200,000 whish is clearly wrong and ridiculous, but also the 6,000,000 is mathematically wrong.

To comparable fictitious cartoons of Muslims is not comparable with real history.. I do not that when Muslims kill in the name of Allah or Mohamed, there is no such protest of using the names and images in vain
    The Austrians charged him with breaking the law.
    How complex is this?
    Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
      The Austrians charged him with breaking the law.
      How complex is this?
      Yes and he knew it at the time. The arrogant sod finally got his commeuppance.

Although I disagree with the law in this case.
      Last edited by sasguru; 21 February 2006, 13:48.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
        BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA...and mperhaps you could learn to spell!

Honestly, if you are going to tell someone to learn to read...at least have the good form to get your spelling right!

Actually yes, taking the lords name in vane has always been considered blasphemous.

Mailman
        Hilarious. You could not have made yourself look more ridiculous had you tried. BTW, my post contained a typographical error, not a spelling mistake. Not that you would know the difference.

And most Christians say "Oh God", "Good Lord" and so on without even thinking about it. I hear it all the time on R4.

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
          Hilarious. You could not have made yourself look more ridiculous had you tried. BTW, my post contained a typographical error, not a spelling mistake. Not that you would know the difference.

And most Christians say "Oh God", "Good Lord" and so on without even thinking about it. I hear it all the time on R4.
          DANGER WILL ROGERS...HUMOUR FAILURE...DANGER WILL ROGERS!

Mailman

Comment

Working...
          X