• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Read wheel cars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I've told you before SB - I'm not your wife!
    You know her then?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      You know her then?

She's a very open minded lady.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I hate pringles.

When's your bday?
        Wednesday and looking likely I'll still be stuck here.

18th - stuck on a runway in Farnborough for hours and eventually made the last train back to Glasgow to find out my parents had moved house that day and couldn't contact me. Met my sister at the railway station or I'd never have found out.

21st - Totally brilliant time, 3 of us had a joint bash.

30th - Can't remember so it must have been good.

40th - Another excellent time with friends and family, hired out a pub for the occasion.

50th - Staring at snow and posting shyte on here the most likely option...
        Me, me, me...

Comment

She's a very open minded lady.
          She HAS to be!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            Oh, my oven works just fine and I've got a ton of party food and booze to get through so not all bad
            YOU DIE!

YOU ****** DIE NOW!!!

P.S. Had to grill pizza - anyone who feels missing out on this party don't...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              50th - Staring at snow and posting shyte on here the most likely option...
              Are you going to open a Cliphead's 50th Birthday Party thread and invite us?
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Retarded.

My oven does not work and I am having a small party...
                Bummer.

You should have dropped me a line. I had sledges earlier with a built in Aga. Best of both worlds.

Sold now though.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  YOU DIE!

YOU ****** DIE NOW!!!

P.S. Had to grill pizza - anyone who feels missing out on this party don't...

a bit of a flop then Alexi ?

never mind. stand up we havnt got a sofa or an oven parties are always tricky

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                    Are you going to open a Cliphead's 50th Birthday Party thread and invite us?
                    Sure will come Wednesday
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

a bit of a flop then Alexi ?

never mind. stand up we havnt got a sofa or an oven parties are always tricky

It went all right, I guess I should thank really bad weather and Flash Gordon blu ray movie...

Comment

Working...
                      X