• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Read wheel cars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retarded.

My oven does not work and I am having a small party...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Retarded.

My oven does not work and I am having a small party...
      That has really made me laugh. Are you calling me retarded, or your oven?

Why are you on CUK if you're having a party? (albeit small)
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

He might kidnep you if make jokes about his spelling.

Comment

I was supposed to be having a party tonight as this is the Saturday nearest my 50th but I'm snowed in and nobody else could make it anyway.

Oh, my oven works just fine and I've got a ton of party food and booze to get through so not all bad
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Oh, dear. Cliphead, you better pass me some twiglets.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              Oh, dear. Cliphead, you better pass me some twiglets.
              Have some twiglets, pringles and just about anything that can fit in the oven. Oh, have a drink of your choice too (hog the bottle). And you can be DJ if ya like as well.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                And you can be DJ if ya like as well.
                Oh no.....................that'll be David Cassidy, David Essex, and the Osmonds then!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Have some twiglets, pringles and just about anything that can fit in the oven. Oh, have a drink of your choice too (hog the bottle). And you can be DJ if ya like as well.
                  I hate pringles.

When's your bday?
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Oh no.....................that'll be David Cassidy, David Essex, and the Osmonds then!!!

I've told you before SB - I'm not your wife!
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I've got a ton of party food and booze to get through so not all bad
                      Ain't life a bitch.
                      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X