• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weak landlord

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd suggest this approach to re-assert your Alpha Male position in the pub crowd hierarchy.

Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
      I'd suggest this approach to re-assert your Alpha Male position in the pub crowd hierarchy.
      Its only when he opened his mouth did I realise it was Ray Winstone
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        Its only when he opened his mouth did I realise it was Ray Winstone
        Have you never seen "Scum"?

Comment

I recall getting into a "scrap" many years ago in Ayia Napa. A mate and I had decided to have a night out on the town dressed like figures from Blackadder's "Beer" episode. We had false plastic boobies, ostrich feathers sticking out of our trousers, and large rubber noses attached to our foreheads.
          This was all proving very satisfactory in the "get you noticed by birds" stakes, and we soon lost count of the number of times they were fondling said boobies in the various pubs. Things were looking very promising.
          However, when we attempted to get into any clubs, the bouncers were less than sympathetic and suggested we remove said appendages. Killjoys! SB, who had a few aboard by this stage, was having none of it as I could not see what harm they were causing. Anyway, after a few fruitless attempts, we came to a club with a South African bouncer who was, predictably, less than keen on allowing us entry. I may have suggested that he was just a "White Kaffir", or something equally harmless, and before I knew it we were rolling around in a dusty alleyway. I emerged soon after with a cut lip, and not sure if I landed any blows to him, but it was essentially the end of what had looked like a great night.
          Top Tip...........if you are intending on coming across as a "hard case", false boobs and a protruding forehead appendage are not a look you should be seriously considering.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            Have you never seen "Scum"?
            obviously not
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              So you went down the pub on your own on a sunday night, and waited for an hour to play pool against someone from amongst a group of ruffians that you do not like? What sort of a cretin does that?
              Sorry, this does not stack up and smacks of you concocting a story to try and help you lose your bedwetter status.
              Fail!!!!!

WSBS

Never known or heard of a pikey not having a fight when offered - fk, even when not offered.

Look at me attempt fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                WSBS

Never known or heard of a pikey not having a fight when offered - fk, even when not offered.

Look at me attempt fail.
                It was a sunday night, they were probably too tired after 2 nights of drinking and fighting to bother with SY
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

obviously not
                  Alright, keep it civil.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    Alright, keep it civil.

I actually had my own mini public tantrum this weekend but that's another story/thread
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

I actually had my own mini public tantrum this weekend but that's another story/thread
                      Come on then, this fictional load of balls from SY is terminally dull.
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X