• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff people eat with chips

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Chips with curry sauce, it's about the only thing I miss from Ireland
    The Chinese in the village I live in does chippy curry sauce and Chinese curry sauce. I go for the Chinese one and get a large tub of it. Then I eat my chips and swig the curry sauce as a drink.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

[QUOTE=TonyEnglish;1249209]The Chinese in the village I live in does chippy curry sauce and Chinese curry sauce. I go for the Chinese one and get a large tub of it. Then I eat my chips and swig the curry sauce as a drink.[QUOTE]

I just winced.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Roast potatoes are jolly nice 'fat chips' too and I'm doing well if can resist eating a few while they're still cooking. What a shame potatoes aren't as tasty after being zapped in the microwave.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Roast potatoes are jolly nice 'fat chips' too and I'm doing well if can resist eating a few while they're still cooking. What a shame they aren't as tasty after being zapped in the microwave.
          Mash them down and fry them up bubble and squeak style. When that goes cold, roast in oil in the oven. Anything left over, mash them down and fry them up...

Comment

[QUOTE=MaryPoppins;1249214][QUOTE=TonyEnglish;1249209]The Chinese in the village I live in does chippy curry sauce and Chinese curry sauce. I go for the Chinese one and get a large tub of it. Then I eat my chips and swig the curry sauce as a drink.

I just winced.
            So did I, I don't miss chips with curry sauce that much.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Mash them down and fry them up bubble and squeak style. When that goes cold, roast in oil in the oven. Anything left over, mash them down and fry them up...
              mmmmm, bubble and squeak with crispy bits.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
              X