• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clegg and Cameron Leave debate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenLabel View Post
    The same view, the same angry, one-line posting style, the same frustrated, impotent, spittle-flecked rage... and of course you happen to show up all-guns-blazing the moment he's banned.

Oh goody! Is he banned for good? What did he get banned for?

Comment

Originally posted by markmm View Post
      By that logic you are any number if the bedwetters attacking me and who probably petitioned to get kandr banned.,you are Spod, RC, etc.
      kandr had been banned previously because he was a moron. Then again today, because he was a moron...

I'm having a vision of your future... Can you guess what it involves?
      You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
        If I was kandr, i would be immensely happy that the likes of you are happy at my banning.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
          He was a moron.

Comment

kandr had been banned previously because he was a moron. Then again today, because he was a moron...

I'm having a vision of your future... Can you guess what it involves?
            You growing a pair if balls? Doubt it. No doubt you and your clique are pinging the mods like crazy. I might get banned but you will always be gutless, snivelling suck up, sheep.

Comment

You growing a pair if balls? Doubt it. No doubt you and your clique are pinging the mods like crazy. I might get banned but you will always be gutless, snivelling suck up, sheep.
              The only person making a case for you being banned is yourself.

Comment

Come on, Tories resigning, lib dems resigning, this will rock the coalition to it's core.

Comment

Come on, Tories resigning, lib dems resigning, this will rock the coalition to it's core.

Comment

Why would my balls be in your future? Whatever it is you've got in mind dude, you can count me out.

Again with the balls... kandr liked to talk about my balls, too.

How long are you going to keep this up?

Comment

How long are you going to keep this up?
                      Until the hopelessness permeates the darkest depths of his miniscule brain. Could be days yet!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X