• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dental work ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Its competitive in the City.
    You IT guys with your grey, gnarly gnashers are Ok as you live in the backroom with your odour, sandals and limited intellectual and social skills.
    Us players however need to keep on top of things.
    I understand entirely sassy.

The pretty little thing that books my flights was complaining just the other day.

Maybe you should undo another button and hitch that hemline another inch if you're not getting the attention you deserve. You're bound to get a role as a PA soon. Maybe if you flash your new pearly whites you'll get invited on a business trip too.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Before, of course
      Can't be seen on the slopes without a snow-matching smile
      Seriously, use another dentist if you're not getting cerecs.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post

On the premises too, so they can do the scans/moulds and fit the crowns on the same visit.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          What's a cerec?

Comment

Working...
          X